Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Only Questions...


For once in my life I'm completely bored, again. We all get a little burnt out this time of year, and self motivation is the hardest thing in the world to achieve when it's sunny outside and you can't bring yourself to even contemplate doing any work let alone try to ebloominate your readership about Cuddle Slut 1.5 (oh, yes) or the palatable sensation of bacon-chocolate-chip cookies... I shit you not.

Yet, because I promised myself, and the Fuzz, that I would post regularly, I will side-step my utter lack of inspiration in this time of many cocktails and present only the questions that I've been pondering in hopes that they might induce some sort of stimulation from which to draw from:

  1. Why when the semester begins is an A all that is acceptable, yet by the end we'd gladly take a C+?
  2. If an Oompaloompa shits green, is he okay?
  3. If sex sells, what's wrong with paying for it?
  4. Are there actually women who don't grow pubic hair?
  5. Isn't putting the phrase "Eco-anything" on a plastic bottle an oxymoron?
  6. Why do reduced fat Cheez-its suck so much?
  7. If I mixed a screwdriver in a Holy Water Font would I be drunk forever?
  8. What's the status with chicks liking foreskin? If they dig it can I get a reconstruction... maybe double it, like an octaskin?
  9. Why is Richard Branson so fucking cool?

No comments: