I found my magic eight ball that I got on my 9th birthday last weekend and I thought it fitting to ask it the question that's on all our minds... the answer was yes, definitely. Then I asked it something else:
"Will this summer forge new ground on the quest for awesomation?"
It said "better not tell you now." So I smashed that non-committal fucker on the side of the interstate while doing a keg stand through the sunroof. Reply not so hazy now, huh bitch?
Great things are happening in the Nation and the pressure is building . Suit up once again cause this summers about to get hot, buttery, and covered in sauce.
Things to look forward to in the coming weeks:
1) Chronicles of the Golden Ghetto - an ongoing series.
2) Lovin' for the Price of Free
3) Lifestyle Conservation and the Quest for Awesomation - (A look into what this is ALL about)
Plus - New authors to bring incontinence to your mental regularity!
Sings point to yes, bitches.
Bloom

No comments:
Post a Comment