This was all started for a reason and it grew into several more. This Nation was always a work in progress. Every day has new challenges, and every challenge has new lessons. And I'm learning more than I'd ever imagined I would at this stage in the game.
In the beginning, the ideas all came natural and the motivation came from within. There really was once a dream for it all, but life changes things faster than we can shake a stick at these days. I want to share the old. I want to create the new. I want to do it with any and all of you. And I know that we can make anything happen we want to.
For me, the future is here. For the Nation, it's not as clear. I've seemed to have lost the inspiration of the journey, yet I've found myself entrenched in it permanently. The new Nation calls for a new Bloom, a new quest... a new idiom. In the real world, the axiomization of awesomation actually leads to the commercialization of innovation. And the tenants of Lifestyle Conservation really do inspire the construction of a better Nation.
The question is 'do any of you want to come for the ride?' I want to laugh and learn and live and love, but I don't want to do it alone. So, I'll lay it out. Does the inspiration of a new Nation rebegin here with me and you or do we reach an end and take on the new alone.
Always and often before,
Bloom
1 comment:
Thank you.
Post a Comment